Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Best Part of the Super Bowl ... and it never aired on the tv ...

So, there was this big sporting event today.  As I once explained to a friend, "I could never be bothered to remember sports stats or even register things like that in my head, but I am obsessive about Canadian artists and I'll tell you all about them!"  Now, I've also picked up vegan stats to obsess over!

For any one else who "doesn't really follow sports," but enjoys the REAL highlights of the game - the commercials - here's a great link for you.  Check it out!


Banned PETA Super Bowl Commercial


I love PETA!  So outrageous, so revolutionary, so all about the cruelty-free propaganda!  And, yeah, I've been waiting a long time for the Brocolli Farmers of America to put out something like this - it's about time we get some REAL facts in our advertising... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment